AFMG Network Forum
AFMG Network Forum Index -> AFMG SysTune -> EASERA Systune Win 64 running Bootcamp
EASERA Systune Win 64 running Bootcamp
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:57 am Reply with quote
Rick Nye

Has anyone had recent success running Systune on a Macbook Pro running Windows 7 64bit using Bootcamp? I recently acquired a Macbook Pro with 8GB RAM, 500GB HDD, Mac OS Mountain Lion, Bootcamp WIN 7 Ultimate 64bit. However, everytime I install the AMFG license manager it tells me that I am not a registered user. This is not true.

I have an older 2009 Macbook Pro running Win 7 Ultimate 32bit and the license manager says I am a registered user and still runs.

Any ideas?

Is there any hope of a native Mac version of Systune. I would go to that, since Systune is hands down a superior measurement package. I used to use SMAART until Systune came out in 2008 and went to the training and I have saved hours of time with delay alignment and simple impulse files too.

Rick Nye
Nye & Associates

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:50 pm Reply with quote
Alfredo Prada

I use bootcamp and it runs great on Win7 64, the problem you have appears to be license related.
There is no Mac version yet.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:50 pm Reply with quote
Langston Holland

Amazingly, I have precisely the same setup as you do Rick, but my experience is the same as Alfredo's - flawless operation. I have a 1.5 year old 17" MBP 2.8GHz Core i7.

I'm using the Smaart I/O with SysTune, also flawless. It's 24bit/48kHz only and the best 2 channel low cost measurement interface available. IMO. :)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:44 pm Reply with quote
AFMG Pedro Lima
Forum Moderator

Dear Rick,

Have you been able to fix the problem related to your license?

If not, please send a status report along with a description of the problem support (at) afmg.eu.

To create the Status Report go to Start Menu > All Programs > AFMG > EASERA SysTune > Tools > Create Status Report.

But, yes. It really does not related to the Boot Camp, but rather a license problem.

Best Regards,
Pedro
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:29 am Reply with quote
Rick Nye

Pedro,

Yes I did find out what it was with Bruce Olson's help. I kept entering the Beta registration number instead of the original registration number in the "change account" area.

My Dad always told me it's usually "cockpit trouble" with the technical stuff. Electronics often do what we tell it even if we forget how to. LOL

AFMG Network Forum Index -> AFMG SysTune