We have just published the new version 5.47 of EASE 5-FE.
EASE 5-FE users can download it now from the AFMG Download Portal.
New features and improvements:
- Selecting multiple room items for modification:
o Select items using Ctrl + left click
o Move and duplicate several elements
o Invert multiple faces at once*
o Add back-side faces*
o Assign a new material to several selected faces*
o Replace the speaker model of all selected loudspeakers*
o Load XLGC configuration files and apply them to several line arrays in one step
o Create audience areas for many faces at once*
o Delete all selected items by pressing Del
o Deselect all items by pressing Esc
o Multiple processing blocks as well as project materials can be selected as well
- Various editing modes can be used in two ways (*):
o If no items are selected, a mouse mode will be activated to select and change items subsequently.
o If some items are selected already, the ribbon button will show a corresponding number symbol and the change will be applied immediately.
- When activated, most mouse modes are automatically locked for several actions in a row.
- Move, duplicate and extrude functions support choosing an anchor point anywhere in the model.
- When inserting faces or audience areas, the reference point is set automatically to the last point inserted.
- Extended calculations in Room Mapping module:
o Cumulative distribution supported, including threshold and mean values for top 80%, 85%, 90% and 95% of the covered area (e.g., for EN 54-32).
o Print Value mouse mode for inserting mapping values in the 3D view.
o Status bar shows mapping values at mouse location in Peek and Print Value mouse modes.
o Revised diagram scaling and labeling for frequency response, echogram and distribution graphs.
- GLL files can be imported directly from zip-files, for example, after downloading compressed files from AFMG’s website.
- Fixed bug for rare cases where a project file cannot be overwritten.
- Room Mapping: Fixed error 384 that occurs when switching mappings and mapping evaluation window is minimized.
Anticipated for next release:
- Storing and recalling selection sets (groups)Hello All,