AFMG Network Forum
AFMG Network Forum Index -> EASE 4 -> Temperature/Humidity in mapping files (Aura Mapping 2D)
Temperature/Humidity in mapping files (Aura Mapping 2D)
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 8:42 am Reply with quote
thomas

I have *.emp-files (Aura Mapping 2D) of a high reverberant room, calculated some years ago. Now I want to compare these with measurements. Is there a way to figure out the temperature/humidity I used for the calculation? The info-file in EASE View has no such entry and the values in Edit/RoomData/RoomRT don't depend on the actual loaded mapping-file .
Any solution (beside paper and pencil for future calculations)?

best regards
thomas
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:16 pm Reply with quote
AFMG Pedro Lima
Forum Moderator

Hi Thomas,

If you calculate a mapping and later on tries to load it, EASE will warn you if the mapping does not match the project. That will also happen for changed settings in Edit > Room Data, including humidity and temperature.

When you load the mapping, you will either see a warning message letting you know that, along with a red light in calculation parameters window, or you will see no message and a green light in the window, showing that the mapping matches the project open.

So, the question is really if you know you still have the old project untouched. Smile

Other than that, we will consider the suggestion of adding the environmental parameters to aura mapping info.

Kind Regards,
Pedro
AFMG Network Forum Index -> EASE 4