AFMG Network
Forums for AFMG Software
AFMG Network Forum Index -> EASE Forum Archive -> Room changed to red dashed lines
Room changed to red dashed lines
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:41 pm Reply with quote
Charlie Hughes

I'm hoping someone can help me with this. In the Edit Project module I changed the material of several faces using Edit > Table > Faces. When I clicked on Apply the drawing of the room changed from solid black lines to thicker red dashed lines. Has this changed anything else in the room? How can I get it back to solid black lines? I know this is probably an simple matter but I have been unable to find the answer anywhere.
Re: Room changed to red dashed lines
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:18 pm Reply with quote
Josh Evans

Hey Charlie,

It sounds like for some reason all the faces have been activated. No problem with that except that its anoying. You can do a deactivate all faces a couple of different ways. You might want to check out an earlier post just below this one.

You also might want to know what the benefit of having the red faces in the edit module. If you want to do a room map of a side wall instead of searching for the *face number* you can just select the face in the edit module and activate it. This may or may not make sense, sorry its been a long morning.

/Josh

>I'm hoping someone can help me with this. In the Edit Project module I changed the material of several faces using Edit > Table > Faces. When I clicked on Apply the drawing of the room changed from solid black lines to thicker red dashed lines. Has this changed anything else in the room? How can I get it back to solid black lines? I know this is probably an simple matter but I have been unable to find the answer anywhere.

Room changed to red dashed lines
AFMG Network Forum Index -> EASE Forum Archive