AFMG Network Forum
AFMG Network Forum Index -> EASE 4 -> Creating faces that does not effect results
Creating faces that does not effect results
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 10:26 pm Reply with quote
cvijan13

I was wondering is there a way to create faces,or surfaces that wont affect my time of reverberation or any other measuring? I want for them to be transparent to the sound and all the ray traces etc, but when i do the rendering i want to be able to see them. For example, i want to put some bars, or lamps, projection screens or something like that, just so the customer can be impressed with the room design, and i dont want those surfaces effecting anything. Nor should they decrease my room volume,if the room is closed,or increase my surfaces area that is being covered. I hope that i was clear about what i want to do. I tried with edges, but i cant colour them in rendering, and if i put any kind of faces, they are included in calculations. Thank You very much for help. I hope someone can give me an answer.
Cvijan
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 12:53 am Reply with quote
AFMG Pedro Lima
Forum Moderator

Hello,

May I suggest the creation of another project version for viewing purposes?

What I would do is:
1. Change the Project Version (to e.g. "Project"_View): it is available on the Edit Project window > Edit pull down menu > Room Data;
2. On EASE Main window, select Save Project As, and save that new version of the project.

HTH,
AFMG Network Forum Index -> EASE 4