AFMG Network Forum
AFMG Network Forum Index -> EASE 4 -> non-zero surface integral error
non-zero surface integral error
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:19 pm Reply with quote
johnxing

The error message "non_zoro surface integral" is popped up once the Open Room is unchecked.
The holes are detected in Check Holes window. However, the holes cannot be removed as per the tutorial (page 65) "Missing or Stacked Faces can also bring up a Non Zero Surface Integral Error message.". Nothing is changed once "Deleted Stacked Faces" is selected and "Close Holes" button is hit. the unwanted faces are occurred if "Create Missing Faces" is selected and "Close Holes" button is hit.
What's with these? how to remove the holes? Please advise.
Thanks,
John
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:44 pm Reply with quote
Agustín Arias

Usually, the "Create Missing Faces" option is not recommended because it generates several errors. Iwouldn't use that option. In general, only use the first three options ("Delete Stacked Vertices", "Delete Stacked Faces", "Delete Zero-surface faces"). If there are holes after using these options, you will have to check them one by one. Click in the left column where the vertex of the holes are listed. The vertex that you click will be highlighted in the drawing so you can identify it and see whats wrong.
If you want, you can send me your model and I check it for you and then tell you which are the problems I found. To do this, leave the "Room Open" checked so you can "Check Data". Then, in the EASE main window go to File > Pack Project. It generates a .zip file with the model packed. My e-mail is in below

agustin.arias@outlook.com
AFMG Network Forum Index -> EASE 4