AFMG Network Forum
AFMG Network Forum Index -> AFMG SysTune -> Turn off Delay Analysis
Turn off Delay Analysis
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:54 pm Reply with quote
Niick

How can I clear the overlays from delay analysis without having to close the program? I often times need to move on to virtual EQ or something else after using delay analysis, but every time I do, the delay analysis summation graph keeps popping up when I dont want it to, so Ill have to re-select delay analysis on my bottom graph, hide the trace, go back to virtual EQ, but then every time I select "bypass EQ" or un-bypass EQ, the delay analysis summation graph pops up again! Help!!

Honestly, I love SysTune, it makes my job not only easier and faster, but it has brought new possibilities to my career, and I couldnt imagine living without it, but there are just a couple things like this that I cant figure out.

Sincerely, Nick Ames
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:13 am Reply with quote
Waldemar

Hi Nick,

Would you send a screenshot of the on-popping summation graph to support@afmg.eu. please?
To clear the overlays in the Delay Analysis, remove the files in the overlay list.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:18 pm Reply with quote
AFMG Pedro Lima
Forum Moderator

Hi Niick,

I could reproduce the issue you're experiencing.

You can turn off the Delay Analysis plug-in doing the following:
- Click Delay Analysis button to select the plugin (button will be red)
- Hold CTRL key and then click the Delay Analysis button.
This will kill the plugin and you can still use the program regularly.

HTH,
Pedro
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:37 pm Reply with quote
Niick

Waldemar,

Thanks you for the reply, I tried removing the files from the overlay list, and it worked. Smile Although, I seem to remember reading in the manual that clearing an overlay from the list DIDNT effect the delay analysis? Hmmmm.....I'll have to go back and re-read. I haven't yet sent a screenshot, but will today if I get some free time. Although it now looks as though I have a couple solutions to my dilemma (thanks AFMG!!), I'll send a screenshot anyways, because there's always a chance I'll learn something that I hadn't expected.

Pedro,

Thank you for the reply as well! I very much look forward to trying this out today at work, I can always count on the team at AFMG to be of great help.
Tools like SysTune, at least for me, wouldn't be half as effective without the awesome tech support to guide me along the way. I feel like the purchase price of SysTune is damn near free when you consider what the continued tech support is worth!

Edit: Just got to work and tried the "hold control key and click delay analysis button"

Works perfectly!! Thanks again!

Sincerely, Nicholas C. Ames
AFMG Network Forum Index -> AFMG SysTune