AFMG Network Forum
AFMG Network Forum Index -> EASE Address -> Posting questions on forum expecting reply...
Posting questions on forum expecting reply...
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:05 am Reply with quote
Predrag

Dear sir,
Question I posted on Thursday 31 June was about formulas in freeware software Ease Address. Does the fact that software is free, mean that the users have to wait, be patient and hope to get an answer?
If that is the case than why don't you announce that on forum and let everybody know?
Also I notice that I am not the only one waiting in line to get a reply. List is really long (some of unanswered post dating from year 2005).

thanks,
Predrag
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:55 am Reply with quote
Stefan

Predrag,

thank you for your posts.

Let me clarify, even though this forum is monitored, this is not a direct support forum. We try our best to answer questions timely but we also rely on other users to share their experience and knowledge.

Moreover, your recent question is related to very specific parts of the code that the software engineers need to look into. Please understand that this requires some time and is subject to our daily business.

Finally, according to the software license agreements all licensed customers receive free email and phone support from their respective distributor for a period of 6 months after the software was purchased. In fact, we usually provide support for a far longer time free of charge.

Best regards,
Stefan Feistel
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:13 am Reply with quote
Predrag

Stefan,
Thanks for your reply. Hope that finally I'll get an answer.
P.S. Because the Ease Address is not licensed software (it's a freeware) I did not receive an email and phone support.
Expecting an answer...

Best regards,
Predrag
AFMG Network Forum Index -> EASE Address