AFMG Network Forum
AFMG Network Forum Index -> EASE 4 -> How to view .rsp files?
How to view .rsp files?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:59 pm Reply with quote
Jessica

When setting up the Aura Response Calculation, we’ve been choosing to send the response file to the Probe and create a *.bir file. When the calculation is complete we get a list of the 2 or 3 (or however many) *.rsp files that have been created that we choose from to look at in the Probe window. The thing that I can’t figure out is how to then look at another *.rsp file in the Probe. I can’t choose a *.rsp file type to open from the probe menu and I can’t get back to that list to select another file from. I would like to be able to see the other response files to make sure that everything looks good.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:18 pm Reply with quote
AFMG Pedro Lima
Forum Moderator

Jessica,

When you load a Response File (.rsp file), the "Open Response File" (from the "File" pull down menu on the Probe module) is "deactivated". This is also true when you load a file from an Aura Reponse Calculation. What I usually do is: on the EASE Main window -> "Calculations" pull down menu, click "Probe Post Processing". Notice that now you can select "Open Response File" from the "File" menu. This way you can toggle between different files. Your .rsp files should be located in your project folder, in the Raytracing folder (by default).
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:27 pm Reply with quote
Jessica

Thanks Pedro. I never would have expected that accessing the same window from a different menu would make it work so differently!
AFMG Network Forum Index -> EASE 4